• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I get our GAC the day before we go?

3kids4me

<font color=magenta>Besotted Pin Lover<br><font co
I hope this isn't a dumb question...but it is our first time there.

We will be arriving on a Sunday (staying off site) and will not go to Disney until the day after. Is there a place I can go to get our GAC on Sunday so that it doesn't take extra time on Monday? I'm sure the kids will be excited (we also have a Cindy's breakfast that morning!) and it would be good not to have to worry about it that morning.

Thanks!

Sharon

The only place to get your GAC is at Guest Services at the entrance to any of the 4 parks. It would not save you more than 3 minutes of time, and you would have to make a special trip. There is not much of a time sink involved, you just go to the window and explain the special need, they give you the appropriately stamped card.

I guess the FAQ still isn't working,, if you have any questions about the GAC, please feel free to ask!

If you really must get it early (doesn't take much time at all btw) you can get it at EPCOT Guest Services outside the park to the right side. They are really great at helping.

Also I save mine from trip to trip and show the old one to them as it makes it more clear what I need with multiple issues.

And if the GAC is for one of your children, you can't get the GAC without the child being there. They need your explanation of what will help you and they also want to see the person. That helps to cut down on cheating by people who don't have a special need.
It takes only a few minutes to talk to the CMs in Guest Services. If they do give you a card, it will be valid for your whole vacation period at all of the parks.
You may also find once you have the GAC, that you don't really need it. Even during Spring break the last 2 years, we only used our GAC once or twice a day. With watching for short lines and using Fastpass, we were able to manage quite well. We saved the GAC for the times we really could not get along without it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter