• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I Get GAC on Arrival Day, Before We Visit Parks?

CindyCat

Earning My Ears
I'm arriving into Orlando around 3 p.m. and don't plan to visit any parks that day. I would like to get the GAC for my twins before the mad rush at rope drop. That way, we could go straight to the rides we are interested in. Is that possible? Can we take the bus/rail to one of the parks and take the GAC card w/o actually entering the park for the day?

There is a Guest Relations location inside and outside of each park. The 'outside' Guest Relations is after the security bag check at each park, but is before the turnstiles, so you don't actually enter the park to get there.

You would need to bring your children with you to request a GAC, so you might want to consider how they would feel to be able to see the park but not go in.

Another possibility would be to go to the park a little early on your first day, before rope drop, go thru security and then go the outside of the park Guest Relations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter