can i get everything done in a half day?

ariel_459

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone, im going to disneyworld in april for the magic music days, and since we have performance workshops in the mornings, we only have afternoons and nights in the parks... we will be there for 3 days and 4 nights, and we have a 3 day hopper pass. we will not be going to the animal kingdom park, too many in my group object against it, and anyway, i think there are too many other cool things in the other 3 parks that i have been to, so.... can anyone tell me if i can get all these things done in one day in the parks:

MK:
Alien Encounter
Carosel of Progress
Space Mountain
Mickey's Toontown Fair
Peter Pan's Flight
Dumbo
Cinderella's Carosel
Mad Tea Party
The Haunted Mansion
Splash Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Jungle Cruise
Pirates of the Caribbean
Tom Sawyer Island..
Among Others.....

Epcot:
Spaceship Earth
Ellen's Energy Adventure
The Living Seas
Body Wars
Test Track
Honey i Shrunk the audience
El Rio del Tiempo
Maelstrom

MGM:
Tower of Terror
Rock and Roller Coaster
The Great Movie Ride
Star Tours
Backlot Tour
Honey I shrunk the kids movie set
Indiana Jones Show
muppet vision 4d

we might also like to go to downtown disney one night and shop around maybe, if we have time... please help us we need some tips here to maximize our small trip...

we are staying off site so keep that in mind, too

Make your self very familiar with the fast pass system. You can now get more than one at a time, so use them wisely. The rides in fantasy land will be really crowded surprisingly. You will enjoy them though. When you get in the parks,,,hit a fast pass immediatly. We send one person in the party to get them while we get in line for another, and he meets us there. That will certainly help.

thank you very much.. other tips are welcome! this is my second trip, but i didnt have to plan much last time, as i was in third grade. does anyone have any info about the magic music days as well?

Go to Dumbo first, or you'll never get on. Go to Dumbo first, do Fantasy Land, then Tomorrow Land. Trust me. It works.

Heres what you do.

Fantasy Land
Tomorrowland
Mickey's TTF
IF the train is there take it over to Frontier Land.

Rest of MK looks fine.

Do Test Track before Honey, just because of location. If you do TT then Honey Then Mexico, you'll be going backwards.

Everything else is fine.

you all will need to be moving fairly quickly. Another factor would be how late the parks are open when you are there.

Epcot should be open late most nights so that plan is very doable. Future World has been closing earlier than the World - so plan accordingly.

Your MGM plan also looks good. Fast pass when you can. And have great time and if you all want double ride ToT or RnR then fastpass, standby line and 2nd ride fastpass

Now the MK List, looks long to me - Fantasyland could slow you down - but fastpass may help. If you are going in afternoon - then I would go Right - mainly becasue most people go right in the morning and they should now be over in the Left lands of MK

Have a great time!

What do you mean members in your group object to Animal Kingdom? I think you are really missing a beautiful park by dismissing AK. This is second favorite park behind MK.

Renee

You mention that you will NOT be going to the parks in the mornings...therefore I would NOT go to Fantasyland first when you are entering the park in the afternoon...it will be mobbed and will slow you down...Tom Sawyer closes at sundown so you have to do that earlier than some others that are open later..I would be surprised if you can do all you want in MK with all those slow Fantasyland rides in the mix...PP Carousel, Teacups, Dumbo-that is is really going to slow you down...maybe wait til the end of the day to try to do those when you get to the Frontierland part do it as follows...get FP for Splash or BTM then do Tom Sawyer-before using your FP get a new FP for whichever ride you did not do yet (Splash or BTM) similarly get a JC FP then ride POC, get a Space Mtn FP while you do Alien Encounter...also the Carousel of Progess may not be open

Good luck!
Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter