Can I get a wooo hooo?

dlpSteve

Mr Dedicated to DLP
We will be waking up on Christmas morning in Disneyland Resort Paris - wooo hooo! :cool1:

We are booked into the Cheyenne for 2 nights so we arrive on Christmas Eve afternoon and leave on Boxing Day evening. We are going from Ashford instead of Waterloo so my next job is to book a room in Ashford on the night of the 23rd - I've seen quite a few places with vacancies at a reasonable price.

Now to change the sig - the 'maybe' trip becomes a definite and I need a new countdown - wooo hooo!

:cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :bounce: :jumping1: :dancer: :jumping3: :jumping2: :thewave:

Just to be different I am going to say 'Yee Ha' :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc . How exciting and wonderful for you and Denise!!

Some people are just so jammy ;)

Only joking - woooo hoooo!!!! Can't think of a more magical Christmas!

kaye

Waking up at Disney - how wonderful. Fingers crossed it snows for you too.

I'll see your Whoohoo and raise you a

BANANACONGA :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Confirmation documents came through - delighted and releived as I think our holiday was the first one booked by the girl we spoke to! She was uber pleasent but needed prompting by me at certain points when obtaining information - that said, she sorted our holiday as we wanted it when the High St travel agents either had nothing for Christmas or charged way more.

Inspired by Dee's recent report we also booked the Travel Inn Central in Ashford so we can travel up the night before and stay the night - then we'll be wide awake ane ready to go on Christmas Eve morning.

Wooo hooo! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter