• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I get a GAC card at Epcot and where?

pixietwin

Mouseketeer
Epcot will be our first park, and I do need to pick one of these up. Can I get one at Epcot? Can somebody give me directions to where I'll pick it up? thanks

I would try guest relations, however, if you ask on the disabilities forum I'm sure someone can tell you:)

Guest relations, either outside the gate (can't remember which side) or on the far right side as you are passing Spaceship Earth.

You can find more complete information in post #6 of the disABILITIES FAQs thread, but to answer just the 'where' question, you can request a GAC at Guest Relations outside the park - kind of straight ahead of the monorail exit, inside the park at Guest Relations to the left of and behind Spaceship Earth and also at the World Showcase entrance from the Epcot area resorts.

I just wanted to add that you can also get one at Guest Relations at the International Gateway entrance to Epcot, but I have had nothing but bad experiences there. We were there on 8/30 and SIL tried to get one for my nephew who has a medical condition, and the guy in the booth there went on a rant about people scamming Disney on the GAC and he refused to give her one "unless he is in a wheel chair" (he isn't). She offered to show him the doctor's note and he refused, saying "we're not allowed to look at it anyway." She walked away. As we were going through the gate, and before we could go to the Guest Relations at the entrance to the park, get the GAC, and report him, he came out of the booth with the necessary GAC.

Just FYI, that's the only place that we have ever found the Guest Relations CMs to be less than helpful repeatedly. We never experienced someone who accused my SIL of being less than honest about my nephew's medical conditions like this guy, but they have been a little difficult. I don't know why this particular location is like this.

As an aside, my brother accidentally left his GAC in his pocket and it dissolved in the washing machine. He went to GR at City Hall in the MK, and they could not have been nicer to him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter