Can I get a box fan from mousekeeping at All Star Sports Resort?

NHBelle

DIS Veteran
If not, can I buy them and have them shipped or does anyone else have any suggestions. We will have two rooms and august and no one can sleep without a fan. Thanks :)

Do you need the fan for the noise or for the actual air circulation? We have a travel white noise machine that we bought from Bed, Bath and Beyond for around $20 that we use when we travel. It is small and no problem to throw in a suitcase. We just need to have some background noise and this does the trick. It has several different sounds to choose from (water, jungle, white noise, etc.)

If not, can I buy them and have them shipped or does anyone else have any suggestions. We will have two rooms and august and no one can sleep without a fan. Thanks :)

We've always gotten one when requested.

We have to sleep with "fan noise". We have tried the white noise machines and they do not work for us.

I am too worried that the resort will not have a fan, so I always order one with my garden grocer order.

My DH can use the fan app on his phone, but that does not work for me.

We have to sleep with "fan noise". We have tried the white noise machines and they do not work for us.

I am too worried that the resort will not have a fan, so I always order one with my garden grocer order.

My DH can use the fan app on his phone, but that does not work for me.

Always good to have a backup, but every WDW resort has box fans for guests to use.

Is there any way to confirm??? We have tried the apps, but they are just not the same as an actual fan. Maybe I should look into getting one from garden grocer.

Is there any way to confirm??? We have tried the apps, but they are just not the same as an actual fan. Maybe I should look into getting one from garden grocer.

Not sure what you mean by confirm. You just call housekeeping when you get to your room and they will bring you one. You can't request one before you get there.

I always order one from Garden Grocer and then leave it with housekeeping when we check out. I can use the app, but my daughter needs the air from the fan blowing on her.

We were disappointed that the BCV one bedroom didn't have ceiling fans any more. They took them out during the last renovation.

Always good to have a backup, but every WDW resort has box fans for guests to use.

When I asked at ASMu last November I was told they didn’t have any.

I would definitely buy or bring one if it is important to have one. I don’t think it is ever guaranteed they will have some available at the resorts.

We were disappointed that the BCV one bedroom didn't have ceiling fans any more. They took them out during the last renovation.

I was very glad to see POFQ still has them after the refurb. I wonder what the rationale is for leaving them some places and removing them from others.

I'd like to bet that the reason some of the resorts have them is because guests bought them and left them behind. So as long as they last, they have them. Until a guest leaves another one behind.

I'd like to bet that the reason some of the resorts have them is because guests bought them and left them behind. So as long as they last, they have them. Until a guest leaves another one behind.

I thought that same thing.

Every year we leave a fan at our WDW resort. I figured we are not the only ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter