Can I cancel online?

SnowWhite12

DIS Veteran
I booked ADR's online and need to cancel a couple. Can I do this online, or do I need to call WDW Dine to do it? Also, I can't get my ADR's to pull up online. Keeps asking me for a resort, and I didn't link it to any resort. Anyone know how to do this without putting a resort choice?

Yes you can cancel online. I have done a few.

I just have to put in the conf. number and the phone number to pull up my ADRS I have never seen a page that asks for hotel.

Yes, you can cancel online. Click on My Vacation and select Dining Reservations. A screen will come up for you to enter the confirmation number for your ADR and the phone number you used to book it. Then it will retrieve the reservation and all you have to do is hit the "cancel" button next to the reservation.

This is awesome to know, I have a few to cancel for our upcoming trip. You all are full of such great information! Thanks!

Great! I'm glad I could help...perhaps you can return the favor by canceling one for Ohana at 7:00 on 4/23! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter