Can i bring my own innertubes to Castaway Cay?

ChristopherFamily

Earning My Ears
We have 4 kids and I would rather pack inflatable tubes for them then have to rent them two days in a row (We are doing Castaway & Lighthouse) Is that allowed? Can I pack a travel air pump that runs on batteries.

Thank you!

We have 4 kids and I would rather pack inflatable tubes for them then have to rent them two days in a row (We are doing Castaway & Lighthouse) Is that allowed? Can I pack a travel air pump that runs on batteries.

Thank you!
From the prohibited/restricted list on DCL website:
To ensure swift delivery of your luggage to your stateroom, please leave these items at home.
  • Air, BB, pellet, paintball pistols, rifles and sling shots
  • Archery equipment
  • Baseball and cricket bats
  • Boogie boards
  • Diving equipment, including air tanks, spears, spear guns, slings, dive knives, pry bars and underwater scooters
  • Fishing gear
  • Hammocks
  • Hockey and lacrosse sticks
  • Inflatable pools, rafts, floats, etc.
  • Inline and roller skates
  • Pool cues
  • Pool noodles
  • Ski poles
  • Surf boards
  • Wave boards
There's no specific information regarding CC, but all the information for pools onboard say:
  • Floats, rafts and fun noodles cannot be brought onboard and are not permitted in the pools.

So, I'd say you can't.

From the prohibited/restricted list on DCL website:
To ensure swift delivery of your luggage to your stateroom, please leave these items at home.
  • Air, BB, pellet, paintball pistols, rifles and sling shots
  • Archery equipment
  • Baseball and cricket bats
  • Boogie boards
  • Diving equipment, including air tanks, spears, spear guns, slings, dive knives, pry bars and underwater scooters
  • Fishing gear
  • Hammocks
  • Hockey and lacrosse sticks
  • Inflatable pools, rafts, floats, etc.
  • Inline and roller skates
  • Pool cues
  • Pool noodles
  • Ski poles
  • Surf boards
  • Wave boards
There's no specific information regarding CC, but all the information for pools onboard say:
  • Floats, rafts and fun noodles cannot be brought onboard and are not permitted in the pools.I

So, I'd say you can't.
I don't know how I missed that!

Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter