Can I book all fast passes at the same time?

mommy2allyandaveri

DIS Veteran
This is our first trip. I believe we can book fb's at the 60 day mark starting at 7am. This would be 4am pacific time.

Can I book all 5 days of our fb's on the 60 day mark or do I need to get up and book fb's 5 days in a row?

This is our first trip. I believe we can book fb's at the 60 day mark starting at 7am. This would be 4am pacific time.

Can I book all 5 days of our fb's on the 60 day mark or do I need to get up and book fb's 5 days in a row?

Since you are evidently onsite, you can do all of them at once. You may find the FP FAQ helpful, specifically the Booking Windows post.

A member since 2006 and 2,9xx posts on The Dis.....something does not ad up.
They live in California. My guess is they are a DL veteran and this is their first WDW visit.

And yes OP, you can book all you FP on your first booking day. In fact, many recommend it especially if there are hard to get FP that you want! You can put park days for things like Slinky Dog Dash (as an example) at the end of your trip so they are “60+4” or “60+5” to increase your odds of getting the FP you want!

Good luck, and happy planning!

Last edited:

Yes, you can.
Don't go in order, though. Start with the hardest FPs to get. FoP, SDD, 7DMT, then fill in the easier-to-get ones. Remember also, you are more likely to get SDD or FoP if it is several days into your trip. Much harder for your first couple days.

Yes, you can.
Don't go in order, though. Start with the hardest FPs to get. FoP, SDD, 7DMT, then fill in the easier-to-get ones. Remember also, you are more likely to get SDD or FoP if it is several days into your trip. Much harder for your first couple days.
Agree.
Most likely will not be able to get FoP before 60+3. Sdd may be available at 60+2.
Good luck.

As mentioned by PP, you do not need to go in order of your days, or make all 3 for a day at the same time, so you can try and get hardest first, skipping around as needed. Also, if you don't see the exact time you want for one of those difficult ones, grab what is available, and then try to modify it after you get the others - they sometimes pop up as others modify theirs, but you don't want to lose it all together. You can of course continue to try to modify as trip gets closer. Other option if you plan to RD, you can do whatever rides you don't get (or can't with FP tiers) first thing with shorter lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter