Can I be anymore excited?!!!?

MELSMICE

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, to Disney World we'll go. It'll be
Woke up Sat. morning & checked my e-mail as usual. DH & I share our e-mail account. There was an e-mail from him to him, but it said "16 Anniversary trip/for Mel" so I opened it.

It listed a flight itinerary for October and then said "stay at the Grand Floridian - what do you say"!! I yelled out "did you send me this e-mail" because I thought it was a joke from someone at first. He asked "well, what does it say". I couldn't believe it. He hadn't made the ressies yet, but said if I wanted to go we could plan it. (we are also taking our DD's in Nov. again)

We already have a FF flyer on SW & knew we were close to another one. Later that day I checked our SW account on line & it said they had just mailed the ticket out on Thurs. We should get it this week. I called SW to see if I could book the flights without having the FF ticket in hand - sure enough I could, so I booked the flights!! I made sure I could cancel "just in case", but I hope we can go.

It was such a spur of the moment decision, so unlike both of us. I'm a little concerned about leaving DD's (they're going to have a fit) & also concerned about leaving my business for another trip, even though it'll be a short one. I think I'm going to call CRO today to make the room ressies, take it all in stride & look forward to the time alone with DH & I. :D

Boy - sometimes he does some great things. I think I'll keep him around for the duration!!:p

Congrats on your anniversary trip!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hope you have a BALL!!

Karen (in Akron, right next to Clarence!) :Pinkbounc

Lucky Duck!!! My dh does not enjoy WDW as much as I do, so I end up with all of the planning, OH WELL!!

Congrats on your anniversary.

Hope you have a fab time!!!

This is soooooooooooo sweet!!! :) :)

Take it from me WDW is a WONDERFUL place just for 2 grown ups!!!Ya probably will miss the little ones when you're on their favorite ride but you'll be seeing the world through different eyes when it's just the 2 of you!Oh it really is a romantic place!!:teeth:

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter