Can I add dining plan at check in?

Erlene

Earning My Ears
Am i right that it cost $37.99 per adult per day for the dining plan? There will be 5 teens along with my husband and myself in our party... All are BIG eaters! I am not currently signed up for the plan and have a rooms only ressie at WL. Will they let me sign up for it when I check in?

It has to be added before check in.

It also has to be part of a package - each person needs at least a one day ticket purchased with the package.

Erlene said:
Am i right that it cost $37.99 per adult per day for the dining plan?
Yes...and that price includes both tax and tip.
Will they let me sign up for it when I check in?
No. You have to book it ahead of time, and it's a good idea to then call Disney Dining (not the same # as the dining plan), and let them know that you have added the dining plan to your ADRs.

Also, you have to buy the dining plan for all occupants of a room, for the entire length of their stay, in addition to the park ticket. However, if you have several rooms, you can have some on the dining plan and some not.

And we'll leave it to your imagination as to what you do with that! pirate:

JimMIA said:
Yes...and that price includes both tax and tip. No. You have to book it ahead of time, and it's a good idea to then call Disney Dining (not the same # as the dining plan), and let them know that you have added the dining plan to your ADRs.

What does calling Disney Dining do?

You do not need to bother Disney Dining and tell them to add it to your reservations; it doesn't matter whether or not it's on there and they'd rather not have to go through the computer and add it.

The only person you need to call if you want to add it is Disney reservations.

YOu have to do it prior to your trip... and I think it has to be atleast a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter