Can DLP/DLPMGM Be Done In A Day??

sandramaac

<font color=blue>Needs to look harder...<br><font
Can DLP and/or MGM be done in a good solid day. We are actually staying in Paris and are trying to decide if we should do a resort hotel the last two days of our stay or if we can simply take the train to DLP--which we would prefer to do. I would hate to move hotels. I have looked at the maps of both parks, and they in my mind seem do-able. Granted at a frantic pace, but perhaps do-able. PLease let me know.

You can easily do Disney Studios in a day :) but probably not The Disneyland Park as well in the same day.

I would spend 1 to 1 and a half days at The Disneyland Park and Half to One day at The Studios.

The studios is very much 'undeveloped' at the moment, with few attractions, although some excellent shows and a good movie parade. You can't miss Le Moteurs Action stunt show - it is fantastic and so is Rock 'n' Rollercoaster easily rivalling MGM's version. If you are hoping to do ALL of the shows and attractions within The Studios then you will probably require a full day, however if you are willing to miss a few than the major things can be done in half. The Studios don't get anywhere near as busy as The Disneyland Park (from my experience) and queue's are usually at a minimum, which helps to speed up the visit.

There are many attractions in The Disneyland Park which easily outshine their Florida and in some cases their DCA Counterparts these are 'don't miss' and include; Pirates of the Carribbean, It's a small world, Definitiely SPACE MOUNTAIN and Big Thunder Mountain.
The fastpass system is available on various attractions within both The Disneyland Park, and the studios.

Just make sure you get there for opening and be there for when the gates first open. This way you can whizz to all the popular attractions before the queue's start to build up at around 11am - 12 midday, and collect some fastpasses for early afternoon when queue's peak.

Altough it may seem like a lot of hassle, have you considered staying at a Disneyland Paris Resort Hotel for the last few days? They are beautifully themed and all within walking distance of the two parks, however if you are hoping to spend most of your vacation in Paris, then I guess a Paris hotel would be more suitable, as the train journey is cheap, reliable and fast to Marne-La-Valle.

Have a fantastic time, if you have any questions I'm sure someone will be a ble to help. :)

Richard. :)

You will need two days. MGM can be done in less than a day, MK in 1 long day ( 2 if you have the time). Just remember that you can't swap between the 2 parks like in the USA. Verity.
PS. I would def. recommend staying on site if you can, the hotels are pretty good and it is so convenient.

Park hopper tickets are available, including arecently introduced one-day hopper. However, like Richard and Verity I think you need at least two days to cover the principle attractions of both parks, and more if you want time to absorb the detail and atmosphere of Disneyland.

Regards

Rob

I'd say it depents on how much of a Disney freak you are... (j/K) ;)

Seriously, I must agree with the above, you'll need at least 2 days. And still count on focusing on the main attractions in both parks! :earsboy:

Staying in Paris should be no problem at all, since the RER train is soo good. It's always on time, fast and very good comfort for resting your feet after a full day at the parks! :teeth:

And although it migt seem a little over the top of planning.... I'd recommend to make a 2 day plan for your visit.
What are some of the family Must-See-Attractions?
List them and make a 2 day plan, including an afternoon rest at some café either in the park or in Disney Village.

That way you should be prepared enough to get the best out of your visit to both parks! :)

Good Luck! :jester:

When I was over there, me and my friends had 3...count em, 3 days in the COUNTRY. We squeezed all of DLP and Paris into them. We were staying in the Newport Bay Club (CM discount and my friend Maingated us too) thursday night through 5 am monday morning. On Friday, We started off in the studios (because my CM friend wanted to, and we let him cuz we were nice haha) and we did RnR, Armageddon, Moteurs, Aladdin, and Animagique before we walked over to Disneyland and did, well, just about everything. We rode Indiana Jones, Space Mountain 2x, Big Thunder, mostly everything else that WDW doesn't have, and watched the parade......then we went back to the studios to see Cinemagique and the parade (my friend freaked out when her saw Tink, cuz well, she basically doesn't exist! haha) then back to Disneyland to wrap up everything else and see the parade.......that parade viewing was NUTS!!! It was so much worse than any parades I have seen in WDW.

Saturday and Sunday we tackled the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysses (sp?), Notre Dame, and the Louvre (with a private tourguide! it was soooo awesome! I HIGHLY reccomend it! I have toured 4 great museums in Europe with an expert by my side :)). I know we didn't see much, but we saw the highlights that I was interested in seeing.

So my point is that if you WANT to get it done in a day, you mostly can :)

Disnsyncey,

Wow, that was fast!!! :earseek:

I am not sure that I'd survive a trip in that tempo! ;)

On the other hand, I have got the impression that Americans do the touring part more intensive that us Europeans!

I have heard about express vacations to Scandinavia, where Americans come and see the 3 capitals, all in three days! :eek:
Oslo, Stockholm and Helsinki.... one night at each city!

I personally prefer lots and lots of time on my hands, on my vacations... So that I have the chance to take a mini-adventure on the side!

Like a suprise tour to the countryside, or a quick visit to a neighbouring city! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter