Can Disney Rewards $$ be used at ALL WDW restaurants?

pixiedustforever

<font color=deeppink>Potty Princess<font color=tea
Does anyone know of any restaurants (sit down or walk up) & snack bars that DON'T take Disney Reward Dollars (from Disney Visa Card) for payment?

Thanks in advance! Gotta budget for an upcoming trip!

"Pixiedustforever" :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

pixiedustforever said:
Does anyone know of any restaurants (sit down or walk up) & snack bars that DON'T take Disney Reward Dollars (from Disney Visa Card) for payment?

Thanks in advance! Gotta budget for an upcoming trip!

I obviously haven't tried every one, but I would imagine that anyplace that takes credit cards would take the Reward Dollars card. I've used them in several places and never had a problem.

The only exceptions are the non Disney owned places at DTD....otherwise any place that can take plastic will take the rewards card

If you are staying onsite, you can apply your rewards card to you room charge, then you don't have to worry about carrying it around, or not using it all up, or having to split a transaction in order to do so.

I know from VERY embarassing experience that neither location of The Rainforest Cafe can take them. (But they can take Disney Dollars, so I didn't have to do dishes!)

If they will charge to your room, you can apply your reward $$ to your room account. If they won't charge to your room, they almost certainly won't take reward $$ either.

The other exception is the restaurants in the Swan & Dolphin, they cannot charge to your room account, and I'm pretty sure won't take the rewards card either.

Some of the food kiosks may not be set up to take credit cards... if they can't take a credit card, they can't take your Disney Rewards Card. Any WDW owned and operated restaurant or shop will accept your rewards card. I believe all of the restaurants in the World Showcase also will accept it. The participating providers, such as Fulton's, Rainforest Cafe, Blue Zoo, etc do not accept it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter