Can children of members get the Gold Annual Pass?

Deirdres

Always planning my next Disney vacation!
DH and I are members, and we will be traveling with our DSs (early 20's) and our DD (14). They all reside at our address, are they entitled to get the Gold Pass when DH and I get ours?

As long as they have photo ID that show they live at your address they're good. The 14 OY will not need ID.

Both my adult kids satisfy the residency criteria, with ID. My 10 year old GS splits his time between our house and his mothers, he has her surname. Would he be eligible for DVC gold pass?

Only those 18+ need photo ID including proof of address, so your GS should be fine, especially since he honestly does live with you.

Who is eligible to receive the Annual Pass discount?
Disney Vacation Club Members receive a discount on the Pass for themselves and their immediate family residing in the same household only. At the time of purchase or redemption, your Disney Vacation Club Member ID Card must be provided and ALL ADULTS must present a valid driver's license or state identification card showing they reside in the same household.

Who is defined as "immediate family"?
"Immediate family" is defined by Walt Disney World Resort for discount purposes as noted below: Spouse/Registered Domestic Partner, Parent/Step Parent, Mother-In-Law/Father-In-Law, Child/Step Child, Brother/Stepbrother, Sister/Stepsister, Brother-In-Law/Sister-In-Law, Grandparent, and Grandchild.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter