Can Canadians participate in the 2021 virtual wdw marathon?

hrvoje

Earning My Ears
Canadian here. I'd like to participate in the 2021 virtual WDW marathon weekend (10k). Have other Canadians been able to register? I seem to be having some problems. Thank you kindly.

I just checked (from Chicago), and runDisney is showing it as sold out. I don't know if it was open for Canadian runners before it sold out.

Yes, unfortunately not available to Canadians via legal means. I had to cancel my registration for Jan 2021.

Nope. I'm a Canadian whom lives in Germany (double slap in the face by run disney standards) and even though they can find a way to mail me our DVC documents and take that money every month - they claim that all virtual run disney races MUST have a USA mailbox in order to receive the medal. They can't POSSIBLY ship internationally.... :guilty:

Canadian here! I registered for the virtual 5k this summer and used an American friend’s address. If registration is still open and you could possibly use a shipping service?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!