Can anyone tell me how to find my previous posts?

DizFan13

DIS Veteran
I can't figure out how to locate posts I have replied to or started. I have looked in my user CP under subscriptions, and it says I don't have any at all. Am I missing something?

Under UserCP>Edit Options>Messaging & Notification there is a box (second one down in that section) that says:

When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread. Subscription Mode:

After that, does it say "Do not subscribe"? If so, you need to change it to one of the other options (I prefer No email notification).

Otherwise, there's a link in your profile under the "Statistics" tab that says "Find more posts by DizFan13" and that will list all of your posts, or at least those within a certain timeframe. You can also find that same link by just clicking on your name in any post. It's in the little list of links that pops up.

Hope that helps!

Under UserCP>Edit Options>Messaging & Notification there is a box (second one down in that section) that says:

When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread. Subscription Mode:

After that, does it say "Do not subscribe"? If so, you need to change it to one of the other options (I prefer No email notification).

Otherwise, there's a link in your profile under the "Statistics" tab that says "Find more posts by DizFan13" and that will list all of your posts, or at least those within a certain timeframe. You can also find that same link by just clicking on your name in any post. It's in the little list of links that pops up.

Hope that helps!

THANK YOU!!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter