Can anyone report on the A/C situation?

DoleWhipDVC

Mouseketeer
We are heading down for the month of July and I've seen some random comments about rides and stores being warmer than normal around the parks. One comment stated that SSE in particular was very hot earlier this month. If anyone has recent info on ride temps I would be curious to know if things seems warmer than usual. Thanks in advance for sharing.

The rides and stores were much hotter in May/June than I've ever noticed them before.

Seems to be a cutback on the level of A/C combined with the constant in/out of ppl just doesn't make it as comfortable.

Hopefully they will crank it up when the real summer heat kicks in.

The rides and stores were much hotter in May/June than I've ever noticed them before.
Seems to be a cutback on the level of A/C combined with the constant in/out of ppl just doesn't make it as comfortable.

Hopefully they will crank it up when the real summer heat kicks in.

I agree, in fact I started one of the threads regarding the stores/rides being warmer than usual. We just got back 3 days ago. Most stores were no relief from the heat and the rides weren't much better. Restaurants were ok, still cool. We had several 90+ temperature days so I don't know what they could be waiting for? It was dissapointing especially when you depend on the stores to be a respite from heat. :faint:

DW and I commented on this from our trip last August. Weather man said we hit some record heat and it seemed like it was tough to escape. Good call.

:) Yep I live along Coastal Mississippi and the last weeks of May and first of June where hotter than usualy here-miserable n fact. Now we are having rain. I can't imagine August.

Have to agree - just back and noticed last week that things weren't as cool as usual. And I'm normally complaining about how cold it is in stores and attractions.

Just back from 8 days pre-rain (June15-23), and DD was commenting on how cold everything was - that it was Florida AC, and that they knew how to make it cold. For perspective we're just outside of WASHINGTON, DC, so we're no strangers to AC.
:confused3

We just got back from our 8 nt stay June 30- July 8. I have never seen Disney be so stingy with the AC. Stores, restaurants and even sme rides were way too warm. There was no " ahhhhh" relief as you walked into the AC. I would guess the temps were kept around 76 degrees which felt way too warm to me.

I agree. We were there 20th-27th and found many of the stores and attractions warm. We thought it was because of all of the rain, and Disney not turning it up. Most restaurants seemed okay though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts