Can anyone recommend...

GlennandAnn

<font color=9966FF>If found, please return to Boar
We are going to the World in June with (then) 7 m/o DS and 4 y/o DS. I know the 4 y/o will be complaining that his feet hurt after walking down Main Street USA, so I want to get him a stroller so that we can avoid the whining about hurting feet and tired legs (all of which suddenly perk up at the mention of a great ride or a treat to eat!!). The problem is, he's tall. Can someone recommend a (hopefully relatively inexpensive) stroller for a tall 4 year old?

Ann

We have always used a Graco side by side double reclining umbrella type for our 5 DCherubs. From the time they were about 5 months old until just our last trip when youngest were 5 & 7. Has held up great, light weight, nice storage, inexpensive, and even I can open it with no problems!

Good luck

Ann, I see you're in Crestwood. I'm in Frankfort. I went to Burlington Coat Factory (There's one in Tinley Park on 159th St.) and they had all manor of strollers there! Didn't know they had all the neat things they carry! (Thought it was just coats!) My 4 y/o DD still fits in all our strollers (she's almost 5). I purchased a stroller that was bigger than an umbrella, yet smaller than a full size. It folds well (for the bus rides), corners great (for missing slower moving pedestrians), and had a storage basket, cup holder, canopy, and reclined. $30 - $35. Please PM me if you'd like directions. HTH!

You may also want to look into the Combi SUBV. It is between an umbrella and a full size and I believe it folds just like and umbrella.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter