Can anyone recommend a travel agent online for Disneyland Paris?

Steven B

It all started with a Mouse!
going on the DVC member cruise out of Barcelona next year and wanting to go to Disneyland Paris before. What is the best way to book this? Thru Disney itself or is there a travel agency anyone can recommend? Looked at the Dreams Unlimited website and they don‘t list it as a destination. thanks for any info anyone can give!

Disneyland Paris is easy, book a Hotel, tickets and have a vague plan. And you'll be fine.
As Disneyland Paris isn't a destination on its own, unlike WDW, you don't really have specialized travel agents for DLP.

Tip 1: via Disneyland Paris you can only book package deals. These will always include park tickets for all days you are on site. If you want less park days, you can book a room only by calling, or via a platform, like booking.com.
This rarely saves a huge amount of money.

Tip 2: At the moment there are still not a lot of offers (post covid), but if there are: play around with the different country websites. It is possible that the UK has different offers than France.

Tip 3: Do not worry about language. The entire park is bilingual.

Tip 4: when you come from the airport, there are 3 ways to get to the park: Bus, train and private transport. There are pros and cons to all. It depends on you what would fit best.

That's it for now, don't make it too complicated, you can do this yourself 😀

Disneyland Paris is easy, book a Hotel, tickets and have a vague plan. And you'll be fine.
As Disneyland Paris isn't a destination on its own, unlike WDW, you don't really have specialized travel agents for DLP.

Tip 1: via Disneyland Paris you can only book package deals. These will always include park tickets for all days you are on site. If you want less park days, you can book a room only by calling, or via a platform, like booking.com.
This rarely saves a huge amount of money.

Tip 2: At the moment there are still not a lot of offers (post covid), but if there are: play around with the different country websites. It is possible that the UK has different offers than France.

Tip 3: Do not worry about language. The entire park is bilingual.

Tip 4: when you come from the airport, there are 3 ways to get to the park: Bus, train and private transport. There are pros and cons to all. It depends on you what would fit best.

That's it for now, don't make it too complicated, you can do this yourself 😀
Thank you for the info!

For what it's worth, packages at DLP are currently only available until the end of March, so if you're going later than that there's nothing you can do right now. I've heard that booking dates will be expanded in August.

I had been recommended a travel agent and was going to use her but then found out that if I did that, I wouldn't be able to add character meals, Premium Access, etc. on my own, I'd have to go through her, so I ended up just booking it alone. I think the only benefit to using a travel agent is that if there's a sale, they'll do the waiting on hold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter