Can anyone recommend a romantic affordable restaurant near??

louise1928

Mouseketeer
Hi

I would to have dinner at a nice affordable romantic restaurant with hubby
before we leave Orlando...Can anyone recommend a place near
Marriott Grande Vista or on International Drive???

Thanks;)

You had to put the word "affordable" in there, didn't you!;) Downtown Disney is not very far from the Grande Vista. When we were looking into an anniversary dinner a few years back, someone suggested a restaurant called Arthur's 27 (hope I have the correct name!). It's located in one of the Downtown Disney Hotels. It's supposed to have a very nice view and good food.

A post on this board reminded me of another restaurant at the Crossroads...again close to Downtown Disney. It is called Pebbles. Don't know if the restaurant would be considered "romantic", but it is very nice inside, the food is good, and the price is reasonable.

Wish I could help you more. Maybe my replying will bump up this thread and get a few more eyes on it!

Sharon

Pebbles was really nice. The atmosphere depends on the people around you, though. DH & I went there once & the place was empty. They sat us next to a party of 8 where the very considerate parents had just given their small child a toy drill, presumably to keep him quiet during dinner. After 5 minutes of listening to drilling noises, feeling like we were at the dentist, we asked to be moved. We had a lovely quiet table & a yummy dinner! Our server was great.

we went to the one at crossroads, but I think there is another location closer to where you'll be staying.

Thanks for the recommendations. I will wait for some more replies, but I will put the name Pebbles Restaurant in my disney notebook. Mulanmom I will check on the name Arthur 27 and add that name too.

Louise

:)

Louise,

Arthur's 27 is on the 27th floor of the Wyndham Plaza Hotel in the DD area. It seems like it can be a little on the expensive side and a description I read called it "casually elegant". Just FYI.

Sharon

At the Crossroads Pebbles ask for a seat by the window overlooking the lake. These tables are in little alcove sand fairly private.

It also might help if, when you make the reservation, you say it's a romatic occasion (anniversary, e.g.).

Pebbles is one of the best food values in Orlando in my opinion.

Louise...are you coming back to FL??

Romantic...fair price on International Drive would be Bahama Breeze!

NOt many like this place but we loved it and we had free desserts that they had
written Happy Birthday Sharon and Brad in chocolate on the plates (two free ones)

Fulton's Crab HOuse

we always spilt a meal therefore it is not as expensive for us.
but i am a seafood lover

http://www.wdwig.com/menu/menu_fch.htm

the dinner menu

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter