Can anyone recommend a nice restaurant in Celebration?

jfranklyn

DIS Veteran
We are going to be in Celebration for the day and would like to have a nice dinner there. Can anyone recommend a good restaurant? Steak or seafood?

We enjoy Columbia Restaurant, both for its food and atmosphere! I usually go for the 1905 Salad, which they prepare tableside, but they also have solid steak and seafood options too!

We LOVE the Columbia! It's a family favorite. The 1905 Salad is amazing. If we go for lunch, we usually get the salad, some appetizers and sangria.

We enjoy Columbia Restaurant, both for its food and atmosphere! I usually go for the 1905 Salad, which they prepare tableside, but they also have solid steak and seafood options too!
We love the Columbia too, especially the 1905 salad. BUT, we were just there for lunch this past Sunday and the service was really poor. Slow, un-attentive and disorganized. Really disappointing as we've hade several good experiences there in the past.
Café D'Antonio is also one of our favorites in Celebration. Very good Italian fare.

We love the Columbia too, especially the 1905 salad. BUT, we were just there for lunch this past Sunday and the service was really poor. Slow, un-attentive and disorganized. Really disappointing as we've hade several good experiences there in the past.

That's disappointing to hear... we had an odd interaction with our server there once, where we were saying how much we love the 1905 salad, and our server replied with the response: "I don't see how you guys like that salad... I find it disgusting!" Everyone at the table was dumbfounded by this server's statement- even if she doesn't like the salad, why would she say that to the group!?!?

We ate at Celebration Town Tavern on our last trip and were greatly impressed. It's a pub, plain and simple, but the burgers and lobster rolls are fantastic. I assume the rest of the food is good as well.

Another vote for Columbia. Salad is amazing, paired with wine and a shared dessert was a filling meal. Just something you don't get at other places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter