• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can anyone recommend a good computer repair service in the Toronto area?

epcotfan

http://youtube.com/wdwchannel1
The fan in my power supply appears to be dying so I'm in search of an in home repair service. I imagine the whole power supply will have to be replaced. I don't drive so I'm in need of a service that does outcalls. Anyone have any recommendations for the greater Toronto area? Much obliged for your help :)

Tracy - we just recently joined up with the DIS board, so I couldn't reply to your post earlier. Sorry! Please let me know if you still need a computer repair service that makes "house calls". My husband is associated with Nerds On Site (they specialize in house calls) and is based here in downtown Toronto. Feel free to email him at brianmac@nerdsonsite.com and my husband will get in touch with you about your power supply.

Sandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter