Can anyone point me to the snack thread?

ToyStory3

DIS Veteran
I used to love the "snack" thread a while back but I can't seem to find it now. Thank you!

I used to love the "snack" thread a while back but I can't seem to find it now. Thank you!

The 2014 one is over on the Dining Plan sub-forum (just look at the top of the restaurant forum).

It just got too difficult to keep up to date. The things listed are probably still snack items if they are still available, but since there hasn't been much added since 2015 or so, there are probably quite a few things out there that ARE snack credit eligible, but not on the list.

The 2014 one is over on the Dining Plan sub-forum (just look at the top of the restaurant forum).

It just got too difficult to keep up to date. The things listed are probably still snack items if they are still available, but since there hasn't been much added since 2015 or so, there are probably quite a few things out there that ARE snack credit eligible, but not on the list.

Thanks!

You can also look at the menus on allears because they have the snack logo next to many of the eligible items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter