Can anyone please tell me if I should have gotten my confirmation number today for P&

Tinker74

<font color=darkorchid>I had goosebumps with the o
iam really starting to stress about this now....Has anyone else booked P&p tickets today or any tickets for that matter through MS and been told to wait a couple of days for a phonecall to get confirmation number for will call.?

I have called back and been told this is normal as will call takes a few days to prosess...but why is everyone on the theme parks board who selected will call have gotten their confirmation numbers already.:confused3

Is it because I booked through MS....I really wish I hadn't now...i have no con number and no price total...i do not have a clue why they took my visa details so why didn;t she charge me and tell me the amount then.?

hoping someone can reassure me...:)

Hi tinker!!

I bought MNSSHP tix yesterday through MS. I did get an amount, but had to wait for the callback for my Will Call #.

I am happy to report that MS called me about 45 minutes ago with the #. And I called later in the morning yesterday, about 11 or something.

So you should hear something today! If not, I would give them a call to see what is up. :)

Thanks Steph....:thumbsup2 ...I did get a call from MS a couple of hours ago with the will call number..so panic over I can relax and find something else to stress over..:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter