Can anyone help?

Silvarra

Earning My Ears
My husband and I have both been looking everywhere we can find that might have an invitation for a boy to build a lightsaber. So far we have found tons of different ones for girls for BBB, but none for boys activities. We were just hoping for something we could print out and roll up like a scroll for him to find on his bed the night before. Can anyone help us please?

I can give this a go, but I need a first name to address the invite, please. I see you also requested some other things on my thread, too. So I will probably just answer you over there when I'm done with it.

I do need you to make at least 5 more posts to get over 10 so that you can enable conversations because that is how I will send you the link to your items when I'm done. You can make the posts here:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/using-this-board-to-up-your-post-count-please.3571551/

Last edited:
You didn't answer as to the name on the lightsaber invite, so I am going to assume based on the request in my thread that it's for Aidan, That's what I put on it, so if it's for someone else, JLMK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!