• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can anyone help with UK sizing?

ntburns22

DIS Veteran
There are beautiful Elizabeth Swann costumes on ebay. They are all out of the UK. I am thinking I would want a US 10-12 so it will still fit my DD next summer when we cruise. Anyone have an idea what size I should be looking at? I emailed Disneyshopping they are not coming out with one.

If you are talking about a woman's size 10-12, then the UK size would be a 14-16. I order clothes from a UK company sometimes, so I looked it up on their chart. If you mean your child is 12 years old, I'm not sure. Either way, I bet the Elizabeth Swann costumes are beautiful! :thumbsup2

Thanks, she is inbetween a children's 7-8 and 10-12. The sizing they have listed is 7/11 years.

It probably means that the size would do a 7-11 year old and would be big but they grow into it. With Disney Shop dresses I always go the size bigger than her age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter