can anyone comment on TDL seats/turnstiles?

westgrove

Mouseketeer
Hi , from what I've read online it seems ok but I wondered if anyone has noted if there are particularly narrow seats on any rides etc given the generally smaller frames of Japanese customers? I'm a uk size 18, whilst my bum is ample it hasn't been a concern to me in any of the other parks but I realise my size will be more unusual there and prefer to be prepared if there is a risk of embarrassment!
Thanks! Laura

Hi , from what I've read online it seems ok but I wondered if anyone has noted if there are particularly narrow seats on any rides etc given the generally smaller frames of Japanese customers? I'm a uk size 18, whilst my bum is ample it hasn't been a concern to me in any of the other parks but I realise my size will be more unusual there and prefer to be prepared if there is a risk of embarrassment!
Thanks! Laura

The only attraction I can think of would be Raging Spirits, the seats are rather tiny and if you are not an average size you may have a tough time getting in and out.

For everything else you should be fine. The turnstiles are a decent size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter