Can adults order kid's meals at Sci Fi or 50's Prime Time

WVParrothead

Earning My Ears
Do the sitdown restaurants (including Sci Fi and 50's Prime Time) allow adults to order kid's meals?

My son wants to return to these 2 restaurants this year, but I thought there prices were too high for the quality of food I ordered there last time.

I am thinking about returning if I don't have to spend a lot.

I haven't been to Sci-Fi but at Prime Time I believe you may order anything off any menu you want, but my recollection is that the kids menu is very limited. My family shared each entree we ordered which was a reasonable way to go for each two people. They have no problem putting the meal on two plates and serving it shared. We even shared a chocolate malt at the end which was delicious. They brought two glasses. There were also a number of appetizers which you can get instead of an entree if you want. The bottom line is that if you want to dine there, you can fashion a reasonably-priced lunch or dinner without breaking the bank.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I had a kids meal at the Sci Fi this past march. I also had a kids meal at rain forest.

Don't forget to save room for the s'mores!!!! MMMMMMMM-mmmmm!

Three of us shared one order, and it was PLENTY!

Yes, you can definately order from the kid's menu at Sci-Fi (and get a lovely glow-in-the-dark frisbee! :) ) and although I don't know "for sure" about ordering from the child's menu at 50's, I do know they will happily split anything and <i>typically</i> (I cannot promise this, LOL), only the "meat" is actually split and they are very generous about giving you a full serving of the veggies. :D

I know you can order the kid's meals at prime time - because I used to really like the buffalo chicken strips they served as an appetizer - well now they don't serve it as an appetizer anymore - and the waiter said he could just get me the kid's chicken strips meal instead. I got it, but it had nothing on those buffalo strips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter