Can a scooter go on boat from MK to Fort Wildersness, then to Trails End restaurant?

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
Can you get a scooter on the boat that goes from MK to Fort Wilderness and then from dock up to Trail End Restaurant for dinner? I wanted to make sure before making reservations there.

Thanks

Yes - as the other poster mentioned, the large accessible boat alternates at times with the smaller boat which is not accessible

If we left the MK at 5 (park closes at 6) and our reservations are at 6:25 would we have enough time to get to FW if we had to wait on second boat?

I think they run every 20 minutes we stayed at the fort for a week and I can not remember waiting longer than 20 minutes for the boat

Even the larger resort boats can be tricky to maneuver using a scooter due to their size. Once you're on the boat the path is narrow with two tight turns, and you have to time your exit carefully (the CM will tell you when to exit) since the level of the boat changes as people get off. It always makes me nervous.

Can you get a scooter on the boat that goes from MK to Fort Wilderness and then from dock up to Trail End Restaurant for dinner? I wanted to make sure before making reservations there.

Thanks
as others have said it is very doable to eat at Trail End with ECV if fact the door for ECV to get into Hoop Dee Doo Review is thru Trail End. I may have just been lucky but if all my trips to Fort Wilderness I have never had to wait for a larger boat at MK. we have stopped at Wilderness Lodge a few times on the way to the Fort. we stay at the Fort. now I have had to use the boat to MK and then other transportation to the other resorts served by smaller boats with my ECV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!