• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can 5 stay in room @ All stars?

hilltopfamily

"The sun and the sand, and a drink in my hand....w
Had advice from boards to book land/cruise vacation on my own vs. a package deal but when I tried to get pricing on "value" & "moderate" hotels I came up against a problem--- we have 5 in family (3 kids 12 & under). Quotes stated no more than 4 in rooms @ these hotels. Any thoughts or suggestions on this issue? thanks so much for the input in advance! :)

You can have 5 in the room at All Stars if one of the kids is under 3.
We did it with 3 adults, a 4.5 yo, and a 20 month old. They gave us a pack & play for the baby. Unfortuantely, if all the kids are over 3, they will not allow it.
I believe some rooms at POR will hold 5.
Good luck.

IMO, I wouldn't put 5 in an AS room, even if I could. I use AS on solo trips occassionally, and I can't see even another person in there. The rooms seem so small! I'd recommend POR, where some rooms are meant for 5.

Also price connecting rooms at All Stars. It is so nice to be able to lay the kids down to sleep in one room and allow the parents to read or watch TV right next door.

Peggy

You could get an Alligator Bayou room @ Port Orleans Riverside with a trundle bed. That would sleep 5 and give you a bit more room. Hope that helps!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter