Can’t get a room st GF 8 months in advance?

tinkb

Earning My Ears
I’m looking to book a trip for late March/early April and when I search rooms for 2 adults and 3 young kids it says nothing is available at GF for the package I’m searching. I’m not searching any special deals, just regular rooms. Is it possible they’re booked up already? The dates I’m searching are allegedly low crowd levels.

What am I missing?

Have you checked to see if more nights or less nights are available at the same time? Maybe for the package you want, they only had a limited number of rooms available at GF.

Have you checked to see if more nights or less nights are available at the same time? Maybe for the package you want, they only had a limited number of rooms available at GF.

I tried moving the dates a bit and still no rooms. I didn’t have any package selected because I don’t think they are even running special promos for that far out. Unless I accidentally clicked something I just wanted a regular room, figured I’d look for deals later. Next step is to call Disney but I don’t have time currently.

I tried moving the dates a bit and still no rooms. I didn’t have any package selected because I don’t think they are even running special promos for that far out. Unless I accidentally clicked something I just wanted a regular room, figured I’d look for deals later. Next step is to call Disney but I don’t have time currently.

OK, cuz your first post said "nothing is available at GF for the package I’m searching" - that's why I asked.

Also, not sure what dates you searched, but I did 3/28 - 4/5 and found availability at $655/night!

OK, cuz your first post said "nothing is available at GF for the package I’m searching" - that's why I asked

Yes, that is what it says next to the rooms at the GF but I’m not searching a package. Was wondering if it says that anytime a room isn’t available. Strange. Thanks for responding!

Yes, that is what it says next to the rooms at the GF but I’m not searching a package. Was wondering if it says that anytime a room isn’t available. Strange. Thanks for responding!
The website has been really wonky lately. Call for availability if you cannot see what you want on it. Even though that is spring break time for some schools, there should still be something available this far out.

Sometimes I have to toggle to package then click room only to get prices....wonky ghosts in the wonky machine...

You are a party of 5. Are you looking at rooms that can accommodate that? If you are looking at rooms with a max occupancy of 4, it will automatically tell you it is unavailable.

I’m looking to book a trip for late March/early April and when I search rooms for 2 adults and 3 young kids it says nothing is available at GF for the package I’m searching. I’m not searching any special deals, just regular rooms. Is it possible they’re booked up already? The dates I’m searching are allegedly low crowd levels.

What am I missing?

If you are talking first week of April .... say March 30 - April 7th .... that is not a low crowd week. It is a very popular spring break week.

It could be impacting your searches, probably not this far out but I wouldn't wait to book too late if I were set on something that week.

Last edited:
I know it’s annoying but I’d call. There is no way GF is fully booked. That week might not be slow, but it’s not Easter crowd level (Easter is at toward the end of April). And even if they were, say, holding a ton of rooms for a convention or wedding block, the rooms offered for those are generally garden view, not every view level.

I don’t know your exact dates, but I just plugged in March 31-April 7 as a test and nearly every room category is available for a family with 2 adults, 3 kids. Only rooms unavailable were a deluxe king club level room (only sleeps 2) and I think a 2-bedroom suite. Must have been a glitch when you were looking.

Attachments

• A57E3B6A-4818-42A2-9A71-74B2094EE5DC.png
    A57E3B6A-4818-42A2-9A71-74B2094EE5DC.png
    216.9 KB · Views: 5
I searched for 2-bedroom at OKW in Febrauary and went through all the steps to book it, only to have it spit out a "sorry, room no longer available" message at the end. I called, and booked it, no problem. The site has kinks so if there is any doubt, always phone. Also, try clearing out your history/cookies/cache - that will sometimes affect what you see on search results.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!