Campus Days at Tokyo Disney Resort

DreamSweetsLove

Loves Mickey
From January 4th through March 15th is the Campus Days event at TDR. During Campus Days students can buy discounted tickets and special goods. On top of that this year Minnie is doing a special Campus Days greeting wearing a school uniform! I finally had time to drop by Tokyo Disneyland and take some photos!

Hope you enjoy!

Poor Minnie!

It's a super cute greeting!

Until next time! Bye Minnie!

Thanks for sharing. I am planning on going to Tokyo Disney for m 50th birthday in about 3 years.

Oh man, I am getting old.

Thanks for the pics! Does she do a meet & greet in this outfit, or only pose on stage for photos? thanks

Glad you guys enjoyed it! Minnie stayed within that area but did interact with the kids in the kids area. It's a really cute greeting but will be over soon since it's only for campus days at the resort. There is another greeting by Splash Mountain with Minnie while the attraction is closed for upkeep which is also super cute and that is a meet and greet but the line is very long.

Glad you guys enjoyed it! Minnie stayed within that area but did interact with the kids in the kids area. It's a really cute greeting but will be over soon since it's only for campus days at the resort. There is another greeting by Splash Mountain with Minnie while the attraction is closed for upkeep which is also super cute and that is a meet and greet but the line is very long.

Thanks! I know any Minnie M&G is very popular wherever she pops up at the resort. I was curious because the line for that overlay would be hours long!

Definitely! We still waited a few hours for the photo's. We had a team and were front of the gate in the morning. But you can still get pretty good photos if you come in between greetings because some people will switch out when they are done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter