• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Camping?

Rivergallery

I love Fast passes.. always have and always will..
Hi,
I am thinking for our next trip to DL we may camp. Has anyone camped before? How did it go? Was there a shuttle? I am thinking of tent camping as we don't own an RV. Not sure if it will be worth the savings but if we drive down and camp we will save over $1000.
Thanks

We are locals but a couple of years ago I got some new camping gear and wanted to try it out without going to far and found a place on Harbor & Ball. Its really close to the park. Close enough to see and hear the fireworks at night. The place was clean, and quiet. Pool was decent. There were some who have retired there so they were extremely friendly to "visitors". It was mostly a RV park, but tents were allowed. I dont remember how much it cost and cant seem to find the web site either. I did find the phone and address. Hope this helps.

Travelers World RV Park
333 West Ball Road
714-991-0100

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter