Camping Reservations 2020

Angie2B

Earning My Ears
Wow it has been a long time since I have been on here! Hello! I was trying to look at Fort Wilderness Reservations for 2020 and it looked greyed out. Did I do something wrong or are they not open yet? Sorry if it is a dumb question.

Wow it has been a long time since I have been on here! Hello! I was trying to look at Fort Wilderness Reservations for 2020 and it looked greyed out. Did I do something wrong or are they not open yet? Sorry if it is a dumb question.

2020 Rates for the on-line booking tool have not been released yet.

You can call on the phone and make a 2020 reservation based on 2019 rates but those rates will adjust to the 2020 rates once they are announced.

On-line the last few years has been updated mid-June for the next year but when is anybody's guess.

Good luck Angie!

Bama Ed

PS - and hey not a dumb question. It comes up from time to time.

As Ed said, not a dumb question. Added to his wisdom, I would say that, depending on when you are visiting, you may or may not want to wait for the system to populate. Call-in reservations are available through late September at this point, and the high-demand dates (late winter/early spring, Halloween, Christmas, etc...) are booking further and further ahead. If you plan to visit at a higher-demand time, the sooner you book the better. The investment to hold the dates is minimal, and you can always change/cancel later if need be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!