"Camping" out at Princess Fare

ballarinamom

DIS Veteran
DMIL will be with us and we're trying to figure out some places for her to sit and rest when she needs it. I know about the different shows but is it possible for her to find a place to sit and hang out at PFF where she can be entertained while she's resting?

Yes! There are benches that she can sit on in a ampatheatre(?) type setting and watch all of the kids as they color, decorate crowns (if she wants to join I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem :rotfl2: ) and then she can watch the princess story telling and the coronation! It is nice and cool on a hot day( there is an overhang that blocks out the sun). Hope that she will enjoy it!

Right next to the line for PFF is a booth that sells snacks and beverages and there are some tables and chairs. And I'm sure she can also sit and enjoy the story-telling. I don't think you have to go through the line to visit the princesses in order to see the story telling. Please correct me if I'm wrong...

Right next to the line for PFF is a booth that sells snacks and beverages and there are some tables and chairs. And I'm sure she can also sit and enjoy the story-telling. I don't think you have to go through the line to visit the princesses in order to see the story telling. Please correct me if I'm wrong...

You are correct! There is a seperate line for those that want to meet the princesses. Just walk up to the seating area for the story telling, find a place and park. :rotfl:

I can't believe I had such a brainfart! Of course there is seating because it's where the old Snow White Show was- duh!!!! Thanks all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter