Camping in March

Frogdad

Earning My Ears
I live in the south east and I am quite aware of the heat and humidity. My family is planning a trip to WDW during mid-March and I am wondering how the heat and humidity will effect our visit. We are planning on camping at FW. Last summer, we camped at Mesa Verde in early June and the weather was fine, it snowed. The official readings are in the upper sevenities but I don't trust them. Anyone been there in March?

Frogdad

March should be a good time to go weather wise, the days will be warm but not scorchers adn the evenings cool, we are hoping ot go to the keys in march, last time we went was in the month of April and it was already very hot, so we are hoping for more mild weather in March also

Thanks, we enjoy camping but we are always concerned about the weather. Mild weather is best and heat is completely unbearable.

We were married in WDW three years ago in March, and go back every year for our anniversary (in our camper) The weather in my opinion, is the best of any other month! It is around 75-80 degrees and the nights are cooler. We love it then. Have Fun!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter