Camping at DLR

twinsmom2

Earning My Ears
We just got a trailer and thought it might be an inexpensive way to go to DLR more often but I'm not sure which camping area might be the best. I found 3 in the area but wanted to see if anyone has had experience camping down there. Thanks

We have camped at disneyland 3 times, and have stayed at two different ones. The one that we have stayed at the most is anaheim harbor rv park. We stay there because it is cheaper than the other two and there is not a noticeable difference in quality. The other one we have stayed at is Anaheim resort rv park. It was okay, but you can get the same expierience for less at the other one. We have never stayed at the third one. Kepp in mind that if you do camp that both campgrounds are like staying in a parking lot. (Nothing like a KOA or a traditional campground) For us that was fine. The only thing we did was eat, sleep, and shower. I hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter