Campground Christmas Decorations.......Too Early?

Thomasfouraker

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!

My family and I are staying in the cabins this next week for a few days. I planned on spending an evening taking them to to the WL and GF to look at Christmas decorations. I also hoped that the campground would be full with decorated sites that would justify a golf cart rental to tour around that night looking at all the decorated campsites. We went towards the end of November last year and it was pretty full and decorated but curious if this early in November is TOO early.

Thanks!

It will be worth it. Halloween came down and Christmas went up. Enjoy!

We are flying in on Thursday. We plan to hit MK on Fri morning, then HDDR at 4pm. We have a cart reserved for camp ground touring afterwards. So glad to hear there will be stuff to see. Thanks.

We just left today and not many sites decorated yet, but the Fort decorations went up in the middle of the night, so it is all decorated. We went to the WL for dinner last night and they had not decorated yet, but I would assume if they follow the same schedule as the Fort, they are up now. Happy camping

As soon as Halloween is down, the Christmas starts to go up! The Gingerbread houses in the Contemporary and the Grand started going up right away!!! It's the best time of year and never too early!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter