campground between NJ and the fort

Bigcheeseesq

Earning My Ears
On the way home from the fort to central jersey we plan to stay over in a campground, what is 1/2 way to a little more than 1/2 way? further than SOTB. Somewhere in NC or southern VA....any good ideas?

Have 2 kids so I don't want to stay in walmart, truck stop, ect.

We have 42 ft motorhome.

On the way home from the fort to central jersey we plan to stay over in a campground, what is 1/2 way to a little more than 1/2 way? further than SOTB. Somewhere in NC or southern VA....any good ideas?

Have 2 kids so I don't want to stay in walmart, truck stop, ect.

We have 42 ft motorhome.

There is a campground at Exit 98 in Selma, NC conveniently on I-95, or others in general area.

I’ve stayed at Carolina Crossroads (exit 171) in Roanoke Rapids twice while making 2 day drive from FL to CT (last time as this past April). They have easy pull thru overnight sites. I wanna say was around $40. Recommend reservation as was full both times. They leave out info/paperwork for you if arriving after hours. I would not hesitate to keep using them.

I’ve stayed at Carolina Crossroads (exit 171) in Roanoke Rapids twice while making 2 day drive from FL to CT (last time as this past April). They have easy pull thru overnight sites. I wanna say was around $40. Recommend reservation as was full both times. They leave out info/paperwork for you if arriving after hours. I would not hesitate to keep using them.
Let me echo Four O Double Natural's endorsement of Carolina Crossroads CG. We live just outside of Dover De. and they are @300 miles from our driveway and our 1st stop on way to and last stop coming home from the FORT. While we have yet to use the pool or hot tub ( We go in Dec/Jan) those area's are clean as are the Communal CS. We tend to find them cleaning them at least once during our overnight stop. There is a dog park that is very nice sized and despite 2 clean up bag distribution sites at/in it some guest could do a better job of helping to keep ti clean for others. Staff is super friendly ( 2 of them that live on property didn't remember me but did remember our 2 dogs) responsive to issues and helpful

We stay at Carolina Crossroads twice a year during our southern trek. As with 4077 call first. (252) 538-9776

We stayed in Enfield/Rocky Mount NC KOA on our way home. Pulled through, no unhooking necessary, right off 95.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter