Campfire & pony rides, etc

cinderellasmom

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I would like to incorporate an evening with a dinner at Trails End, possibly pony rides, petting zoo, and campfire. I am a little unsure of the location of these activities in relation to each other. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it! (We will be staying at ASMo.

Thanks

They are at Fort Wilderness, Disney's campground resort. I'll move you over to the Camping board where they can answer all of your questions. :)

Hi! Welcome to the FW board!

Yes, you can easily do all those things in one evening! I would start with the pony ride/petting farm, then have dinner at the Trail's End, then go to the campfire program!

The petting farm/pony rides are right behind the Trail's End. Just a short walk.

After dinner, you can either walk to the campfire program (15 minute or so walk) - just ask directions from a FW cast member. Or you can hop an internal bus - ask a bus driver which bus to take, then tell that driver that you're getting off at the campfire program. It's only about a 3 minute bus ride!

Have a wonderful time! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter