Campfire movies for Feb

bigdisneydaddy

Fan of all things Fort wilderness
Anyone know when the movies for February will be out ?
I am hoping for "Country Bears" sometime between the 11th and the 18th......

Hey we'll be there right around the same time!! Hopefully it'll be warmer than -13 for ya!!!:p

Anyone know where to find the movie schedule for February yet? I'm getting too excited!

I don't know what went wrong - if you go to Disneycampers.com you will get to a menu with the movie schedule and other stuff. I just typed in the February 2003 where it said January. Nothing there yet. I don't know of any other way to get the schedule - it should be out by now as tomorrow is Feb 1st. Maybe if you call Guest Services at FW they will fax you a listing?

Good luck!

BUMP........ I need to know ! weather is lousy here and we are Disney dreaming while we start to pack for next Saturday !

I called FW this AM and after being shuffled on the phone the front desk was able to give me the dates I was interested in
Feb 11 White Fang
12 Little mermaid
13 Rescuers down under
14 parent trap
15 Tigger movie
16 Disneys "the kid"
17 Beauty and the beast
18 Jungle book

we were really hoping for the country bears : (

Thanks for finding out
Of course, all the movies we'd want to see are on the nights we're not there-oh well. Guess we'll have to find some other fun things to do!

Anyone know details on the hay rides?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter