• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Camp Sites and Tarps

North7

Mouseketeer
We have stayed at FW numerous times but always in the homes and cabins. This summer will be our first time staying in our pop-up. Our trip is planned for August and with daily rain, do people tie tarps to the trees to provide cover and help keep the rain off their tents and pop-ups? We have always visited in the winter, so I don't ever recall seeing any, although I suspect in the summer, it may be a different story. Thanks for any insight... being from Canada, I'm guessing that 3 weeks in Florida in August is going to be different than anything I'm used to :D

Yes people have put tarps over there tents and campers.
If you don't have ac in your pop-up i would get space blanket with the silver on the one side and put them on the bunkends to keep it cooler.You can use clothes pins to hold them on it bunkend .Have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter