Camelbacks............

kccne

Earning My Ears
Are they still allowed? Last time we went (2/13) I carried my camelback and it was fantastic, I havent seen anyone mention using one on any threads so I was wondering if they are still allowed

I asked in a fb group and someone said yes they are allowed. She said they have gone in with it full and empty no problems! Thanks for giving me this idea, we have several

I thought about using ours last August, but once I found out all of the counter service restaurants provide free ice water, I went that route. Each counter had cups ready to go for anyone to enjoy. It worked out great and I was glad not to have to carry anything on my back.

Yes ... a friend of my has carried his Cammelback backpack in many times over the last year. Filled with ice and water

Used Camelback this past weekend. Fill with ice at hotel in morning and add only a small amount of water. Fill with small amounts of water periodically at water fountains and counter service restraints throughout the day. The ice will last until the afternoon if not to much water is added.

-Kyle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter