Calling Pumba.........

tammy

DIS Veteran
Hello recipe queen,

I was wondering if you had any baked ziti recipes. I want to make it this weekend. You always have the best recipes. BTW, I tried your recipe for easy cheesecake and it turned out delicious.

Thanks in Advance!:smooth:

1 lb hamburg......
1 can 8 ounce tomato paste...
2 cups ricotta cheese....
1 lb. ziti.....cooked and drained....
2 cups mozzarella.....
EITHER...one jar sauce or homemade sauce....
OR......one tomato sauce dry pkg.....
add 16 oz....tomato sauce....
Optional 2 garlic cloves...
1/2 cup parmesan cheese.....
Brown hamburg....add tomato sauce..paste...dried sauce pkg....and garlic....simmer 15 minutes....pour over pasta....and mix well...add ricotta cheese and mix again very well....
Grease casserole dish.....pour half the pasta mixture into the dish...and top with one cup of morzella .....pour rest of pasta mixture in and top with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.....

baked at 350° for 40 minutes....

My way was with homemade sauce....and my sisters was the jar stuff and pkg stuff.....so do your own thing with that....also my sister adds cut up hot .....and I mean very very hot sausage......I cut up if I have some mild or sweet sausage......Hope you enjoy it....and thanks for telling me you liked my cheesecake.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter