• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Calling All Water Park Experts

WeLoveThePoly

I sense a disquieting metamorphosis .....
Hi All!

My DD (she'll be 7 next month) informed me that she wants to visit both Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon during our WDW trip this October. (She's been at DMIL & DFIL house the past 2 weeks and they took her to a local water park .... she loved the "lazy river").

Anyway - We have never been to water parks at Disney so I need any words of advice you all can give. What day of the week is best? Is it better to go first thing in the morning or later in the afternoon (crowds clear out?)? Anything else I need to know?

:confused3

Thanks!
Debbie

I'm not sure how it is in October, but in the summer it is better to be there early because the waterparks often close due to capacity. Also weekends are much more crowded because FL locals hit the waterparks.

Last summer we went to TL and had the BEST time. This year the children want to do both waterparks and I'm trying to figure out what days to do them

Have a great trip:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter