Calling all Scrapbookers!

rhoandtro

Earning My Ears
:bounce:

Our trip is fastly approaching, I am trying to find scrapbook stuff (ie. stickers, die cuts etc) for all my pages of pictures i plan to take. Any ideas that u are willing to share?!?!?! Thanks

I get all sorts of stuff at Michaels, stickers, paper etc. I also get stickers at Hallmark and print LOTS of clip art I find on the web. This adds great variety to what you can do, and other than some toner it is free!

You may also want to try to post this on the scrapbooking forum.

Hi,
Scrapbooking a Disney trip is fun!!! There are scrapbooking things you can purchase at the Disney Village, but also dont forget to save anything that might work......hotel maps, brochures, park maps, stickers given to kids, paper throw away menu's, special napkins, hotel note pad paper, hotel news letter, things like that. Also, I've found it fun to take a picture of each parks entrance or sign to start that part of the scrap book pictures. Remember to take some close up pictures too, as sometimes its difficult to scrap book with pictures with lots of scenery in them. Sometimes you can find stickers at the dollar store at home too! Be creative and have fun!!!:bounce:

I seem to remember they had a link somewhere to a bunch of Disney themed supplies.

My wife scrapbooks and the Three R's shop in Marketplace has some scrapbooking supplies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter