Calling all PI Comedy Club regulars...

Aubrey

Now where'd that White Rabbit go?
We saw the improv comedy show two years ago at Pleasure Island and loved it but are not sure whether or not to go back to PI this trip. In fact we saw both the late and early shows because we enjoyed it so much but they were too repititious that night, too much overlap of improv techinques. I know that there is some variety from show to show because of the nature of improv but is there enough change-over of performers and basic material to keep it fresh? Also, what other Orlando comedy venues are worth checking out? Thanks!:jester:

The Comedy Warehouse troupe has maybe a dozen 'skits', actually frameworks for skits, which are fleshed out with fresh ideas from each audience. Perhaps you heard them say at the beginning of a show, 'We create our shows from your suggestions, so if we suck, it's your fault'. After a few visits, you'll come to see repeats of the skit concepts, but the ideas from the audience make them different. We hit PI 6 or 7 nights last Nov., seeing at least 1 CW show each time and we weren't disappointed.

After CW, we cross the street to the Adventurer's Club and usually spend the rest of the night there. That's another very funny and creative place.

Bill From PA

We make it a point to go there every trip - and we generally try to go to the early show (and then right into 8Trax). The only thing I've seen more than once is the skit they do in the dark (something about getting lost in the parking lot). I don't think we'll ever get bored with it, because they do base their show off of the audience. Some shows are funnier than others, but I think that too depends on the suggestions from the audience.
I recommend it to everyone I know.

Tigger22

Only 9 more days till we're there - celebrating St. Pat's Day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!