Calling all DIS Friends of Disney-ite, Smackeralchick, Dlandchick and Peanutpoohbear

Hi Land! Wishing you a pretty sakura (cherry blossom) filled weekend :flower3:

sakura.jpg

The Cherry Blossom Festival is here again. :love: My friends and I are going tomorrow. Yay! I can't wait to eat at all the food booths (takoyaki! spam musubi! shaved ice!!) and buy lots of cute, unnecessary items ROFL :cheer2: :cheer2:

In other news... it has been SO hot lately. What's with this Summer weather?!?! It makes me think I'm in DLR, except there is no happy music to accompany my melting :p I try to make my own soundtrack :rolleyes1 but then people look at me funny... :rolleyes:

I hope you and your family are doing well! Keep cool, my little friend! :hug: :hippie:

Hi everyone! Hugs! Hope you're all doing well. I bet you've all heard the news by now about VMK closing. It's really shocking and sad. VMK and all the friends I have made with it helped me through some very tough times. It's really sad to think that two days before my birthday it will be closing forever :sad1: :sad2: VMK is an escape to a happier place where there is no pain, only fun and friends, and the magic of Disney. So Disney, if you happen to be reading this PLEASE DON'T CLOSE VMK!!!

Tomorrow I will be going to get chemo, and will start steriods. So it's like I'm getting an extra week of spring break but I'm not. On a happier note, Hope just updated her blog yesterday, and will be updating more often now. She hopes you guys like their latest adventures.

Well, I'd just like to thank you guys all again on how you've stuck with me and how you always ask how we're doing. You have no idea how much it means to us.

Hugs and Pixie dust,​

Land princess:

Hello there my friend!

How are you today? I was thinking about you, wishing that all your wishes could come true. There will always be someone out here in the great virtual beyond thinking about you and sending positive, healing pixie dust your way.
Hugs!

Hi Land, and family!
I hope your next round of Chemo and steroids goes as smooth and easy as possible! Big hugs to you, and know we are always thinking good thoughts and sending prayers to you and your family.

We, too, are so sad to hear about VMK closing. I believe if they saw VMK thru all our eyes, they would never consider closing it. Hopefully all the posts, letters and stories will make them open their eyes and see the real people behind those cute virtual ones. VMK has enabled us to meet wonderful friends all over the world, and for that, I am very grateful!

On a happier note...we are headed to see Wicked this Sunday! We can't wait to see it again!

Big hugs!

:grouphug: It was so good to see all of you in the Kingdom tonight! Hugs are being sent to all of you!:grouphug:

Hi Land and fam!

I know you're out and about having a fun and exciting day today at the parks!! :goodvibes Wish I could be there, too --- although I don't envy you the heat :rotfl: I'm hiding inside from the burning sun, thinking of making a berry sundae...

maybe this one?
Sundae.jpg

Or this one? :cheer2:
23047735.jpg

How about this one?! :lovestruc
2222_MEDIUM.jpg

I'll take this one, tooooo :love:
b0058385_8591212.jpg

Lol lol... hope you are having a blast! Can't wait to hear all about it :flower3: Try to keep cool, my friends!!! :hug: :hug:

It was so nice to get to put faces and real names to the people behind some of our good friends on VMK today.:chat: We couldn't have picked a hotter day to meet at Disneyland. Thank you all for keeping us in your thoughts all these months.:goodvibes Woot for VMK friendships.:grouphug: ARE YOU LISTENING, DISNEY MANAGEMENT????????:mad:
Hugs,
Smackeralchick

Happy Mummy's Day to the wonderful Mummy of Land and Peanut!!! :goodvibes :hug: :hug: :flower3:

I hope your family has a terrific day today and week ahead! I'm on my way out to go food shopping to cook my mummy dinner. I cook dinner most days, so on Mummy's Day I try to do something extra special and pretend I'm a four star chef with techniques and recipes I've picked up while eating out in The City --- sometimes it works and a lot of times it doesn't :laughing: but my Mummy is too nice to say anything even if it doesn't end up the way it looks like in the restaurant. princess: :hug:

Yay for Moms!!! :worship: :worship: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :yay: :yay:

Happy Mummy's Day to the wonderful Mummy of Land and Peanut!!! :goodvibes :hug: :hug: :flower3:

I hope your family has a terrific day today and week ahead! I'm on my way out to go food shopping to cook my mummy dinner. I cook dinner most days, so on Mummy's Day I try to do something extra special and pretend I'm a four star chef with techniques and recipes I've picked up while eating out in The City --- sometimes it works and a lot of times it doesn't :laughing: but my Mummy is too nice to say anything even if it doesn't end up the way it looks like in the restaurant. princess: :hug:

Yay for Moms!!! :worship: :worship: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :yay: :yay:

Thanks for the sweet post, Fox.he!:hug: We went out for a yummy brunch and now I'm thinking a nap sounds good. How nice for your mummy that you cook something new and superyummy for mother's day :cheer2: .

Have a great day, all you mothers out there :grouphug:.

Smackeralchick

Hi everyone! Hugs :hug: Happy belated Mother's Day to all those mommies out there! Hope you're all doing well. I just got chemo and a spinal tap Thursday, and am feeling okay so far. I can't believe that in less than a week, VMK will be gone :sad2: :sad1: I hope that we can all keep in touch.... I would like to thank you all how anytime you'd see me on VMK, you'd ask what I was doing, or if I had missed any new stuff, you'd give it to me. You guys mean soo much to me. Your hugs, pixie dust and well wishes have helped my family and I through a lot. I will miss VMK not only because I can experience the disney parks and magic without leaving home, but all the wonderful people and staff I have met too. These people are the ones who keep the magic in VMK.

Hugs and pixie dust,
Land princess:

Hugs Land :hug: Glad to hear you are feeling better after your procedures. We are here for you for the long road to getting you healthy. We will find a way to still bring you that extra pixie dust and encouragement you so need. You are winning the battle and we will continue to fight along with you.

Hugs my friend :hug:

Land, Land, Land...Hugs, Hugs, Hugs!

Happy Sunday, my friend!! Sending much love and pixie dust your way. :) :)

Hugs Land and family!
I'm glad your latest round of chemo/tap has gone well. Hugs!!
As sad as I am about VMK coming to a close....I am so glad I have been able to meet so many wonderful virtual and real friends thru the game. I have been able to travel with so many wonderful girls over the years, and of course meet up with our local DL crowd....and of course you and your wonderful family! If it hadn't been for VMK, we may have never met you guys, and for that I am very grateful! I feel confident that we will all keep in touch in other ways and of course, meet up at DL and Build a bear as often as possible.......hey maybe even Wicked one more time before it ends too! WOO HOO!
big hugs to you and your family!!

Land and family
i was fortunate enough one day to meet disney at disneyland and have come to consider her a great friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. :flower3:

Hugs Land!
:hug:

Just wanted to let you know I'm still thinking of you and wish you a good week!

Hugs and rainbow wishes to Land and Fam!! I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead!

IMG_5073-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!