Calling All CP's New & Former

DisneyObsessive

DIS Veteran
Ok so im thinking of applying for the spring 2006 program (after i meet with an advisor and make sure there's no issues with my school, scholarships, etc) i hear you have to bring down some funds for the first couple of weeks. about how much have you brought? what was enough, or not enough, or too much?

all depends on what your spending habbits are. You will not get a paycheck until the Thursday the 2nd week your there. So what ever you think will get you through the 10-12 days or then some before your first paycheck (keeping in mind your fist check wont be for too much as you will only have about 15 hours or so depending on your training that first week).

okay you are going to want to do some shopping for groceries, apartment stuff that you forgot (you will forget stuff). And of course you and your roomies are gonna hit PI and restaurants! I brought 500$ and found it to be sufficient, it also came in handy though to have plenty of extra because your paycheck may not always be enough :) Have FUN! i had the best time!

I brought down about the same... but lucky i had my parents with me too. They went out and got my food and stuff for the apt. so i didnt use it all but it came in helpful later on when i didnt have money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter