Call them back & make sure they aren't kidding!!! A December TR

queenofharts

Earning My Ears
Hello all & welcome to my trip report!!!

Hang on to your hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!

We took a quick little long weekend trip to Walt Disney World from December 27-30, and oh man do I have some stories to tell. So I figured, why not put them here for all you fellow Disney fanatics to see?!

Where did we stay, you ask? And what made this trip so trip report-worthy?

Well, you'll just have to wait and see! Read on, friends. But first, some introductions...

HI! I'm Abigail. I'm a senior in high school and my goal in life is to participate in the Disney College Program (at LEAST once.) I may or may not have a countdown on my phone to the day I can start applying...it's fine. I've been to Disney 26 times and I'm obsessed. My favorite character would have to be Stitch, as far as movies go I love Aladdin, The Lion King, Hercules, and Tarzan, and my favorite ride is a toss-up between the Jungle Cruise and the Tower of Terror.

IMG_9165_zpsq4ggti29.jpg

I may or may not have had my senior pictures done in Disney. (If you like what you see, hit up Nicole Ami Photography! She rocks!!!)

Along for the ride were my parents! They're pretty cool because they like Disney almost as much as I do.

ry480-1_zpsue6mclxs.jpeg

Aren't they cute??

So, now that you've made it this far...might as well stick around, right? Feel free to subscribe/comment whenever...I hope you have as much fun reading about our little adventures as I'm going to have reliving them! Have a magical day, friends!

Stay tuned to...find out why you should never ignore a phone call on vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter